(1) Zhang Zhaojun, Chief engineer, doctor’s degree, was born in 1957, received the undergraduate education with the major of Rocket and Missile Takeoff Technology at Beijing Institute of Technology. He was assigned to Chinese Shipping Corporation No. 713 Research Institute and engaged in the research of missile takeoff technology. His major was in Robot in Machinery Department of Bejing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics and got the Master' Degree and Doctor Degree in Engineering. He has been in charge of the development and research of new products and technology.
(2) Zhang, Naizhi, was born in 1966, was conferred Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering by Nanjing University of Technology in 1987. He won Master Degree in Engineering in 1990. He was assigned to No. 713 Research Institute and engaged in the research of Chase Gun Technology. His technical titles were engineer and senior engineer, and he has been working with this company since 2006
(3) Li, Jun, CPC Party Member, graduate student graduating from Beijing Institute of Aeronautics in 1961, was assigned to No. 919 Army. He was transferred to No. 713 Research Institute in 1964 with others and engaged in the missile blastoff technology. The technical titles were engineer and senior engineer
(4) Mao, Ymsheng, CPC Party Member, was assigned to Dalian No. 919 Army after he graduated from Navy Aeronautical Engineering College in 1962. He was transferred to No. 713 Research Institute in 1964 with others and engaged in the missile blastoff technology. He was appraised to be senior engineer in 1987 and professor level senior engineer in 1997.
(5) Liu, Zhenghua was assigned to No. 713 Research Institute after he graduated from PLA Academy of Military Telecommunications Engineering in I965. He was engaged in servo system work. His technical titles were engineer and senior engineer.